2012 Leatt Neck Brace - Adventure 3 Adult - White
Same great entry level brace now upgraded
- Size: Medium: 16 years + (average to bigger build)
- New exclusive Lycra TPR logo padding.
- CE Approved
- New 2-pcs padding design.
- Injection molded, fibreglass reinforced, polyamide resin, same material
The Leatt-Brace™ is an injection produced glass reinforced nylon or carbon fiber and Kevlar neck brace system designed by medical professionals and motorcycle enthusiasts to help prevent:
- Hyperflexion: extreme forward head movement
- Hyperextension: extreme rearward head movement
- Lateral Hyperflexion: extreme sideways head movement
- Axial loading: compression of the spinal column due to the effect of force on the helmet
- Posterior hypertranslation: rearward movement of the head/helmet on the neck.
Due to the unprecedented success of the Leatt-Brace™ Moto GPX Club and Sport model neck protection devices in competitive motocross and off road racing, we were determined to introduce a more affordable neck protection device for the greater motorcycle markets hence the introduction of the ADVenture™ Brace.
To achieve this we studied the range of movement requirements for the different types of motorcycles and the disposable income of the market attracted to these motorcycles.
The result is the new Leatt ADVenture™ Brace. This Brace was created for the mass-market, the fun, off-road (weekend warrior), dual-purpose, commuting and touring markets and cost has been contained by having a non-adjustable front and rear member of solid construction to contain cost.
The Leatt ADVenture™ Brace uses the same design integrity and biomechanical function of the Moto GPX Braces with less adjustment relating to forward and rearward movement of the helmet
Leatt Protects Against (Click to Enlarge)
Size Chart (Click to Enlarge)
Comparison Chart (Click to Enlarge)
Recommended Body Armours:
Click here for the complete range of recommended Body Armours