Rip N Roll Total Vision System TVS
The complete combined tear off and roll off system
Roll off system with built in tear off fitting for maximum vision clearance
Now you can fit tear off sheets onto your roll off goggles and use both in one race.
There is no doubt about it that the two camps, those who prefer roll offs and those who use tear offs, can expel the benefits of either system when asked why they use their preferred system.
Roll offs have the clear advantage of a seamlessly endless supply of clear vision strip (more than enough to finish a race with) and if you are on a trail ride a simple pull on the cord gives you a whole new perspective on the trail ahead.
The tear offs have the advantage of covering the whole goggle lens and with a quick tug on the plastic are gone in a second and replaced by a whole new window. You do need to be a little adept with the old gloved hand to make sure only one tear off goes south but that’s a whole other story. If you run out during a race, which is not an uncommon occurrence, then you are at a distinct disadvantage.
- Roll off system cannisters with built in tear off fitting on covers
- High impact anti fog anti scratch lexan lens
- 2 x roll films
- 10 x tear off sheets
- Three peg tear off mounting for easy loading and release of mutiple tear offs
- The original clear roll off system cover for roll film checks at a glance
- Click tight roll off systems covers to ensure films are secure
- Made in the uk to the highest possible standard