Item code: 211008
RFX Race Series kill buttons are an exact OEM replacement part. Complete with the same couplings, fasteners, connectors and exact cable lengths as the genuine part.
Available for a wide variety of bikes.
- OEM replacement
- Accepts all original connectors
- OEM cable length
- Start by removing the front number plate.
- Carefully snip any cable ties holding the start and stop switch cables to the bars then un-screw the clamps and let these hang down.
- Locate the connector for the switch on the bike, these are often close by to the headstock on the chassis but sometimes can be under the tank.
- Unclip the connector and remove the switch taking a note of the routing for the wiring.
- Clean the connector using contact cleaner such as Maxima Electrical Contact cleaner.
- Loosely attach the new switch on to the handlebars in the desired position.
- Route the wires as per the old switch and clip the connector together.
- Check all free pay in the wires by turning the bars to full extension and making sure the wires don't pull tight, adjust if necessary.
- Re-fit cable ties to the wires if possible positioning the cables to the back of the bars to prevent damage from roost.
- Re-fit your number plate.