Item code: 402098
• Moisture-wicking fabric provides a soft, lightweight fit while moving sweat away from the body to
keep you dry
• Vented mesh paneling increases breathability and airflow
• Mesh collar and sleeve cuffs improve fit and comfort
• Dyed or Sublimated graphic panels for rich, vibrant color
• Drop-tail design keeps jersey tucked in pants
Drop Tail jackets and tops feature a longer cut at the back than the front, to provide extra coverage for your bum during athletic pursuits, in particular cycling. A waist-length cut at the front of the garment ensures that the wearer’s legs remain unrestricted.
Moisture-wicking is the process of moving moisture away from the skin during any physical activity. A moisture-wicking fabric has two main duties: one is quickly transferring sweat to the fabric’s top layer, and the second is quickly drying out so that your sweat doesn’t soak through the fabric. Wearing fabrics that are moisture wicking makes physical activity much more enjoyable and comfortable by allowing your body to regulate its temperature so your clothing doesn't get that sticky, damp feeling.