Your cart is currently empty.
FREE UK DELIVERY ORDERS OVER £49
FREE EU SHIPPING INTL FROM £9.99
60 DAY RETURNS POLICY
Dunlop Geomax MX52 Motocross Tyre 90/100 - 16 Rear
Dunlop Tyre Features & Specifications:
- Derived from top-level AMA Supercross and Motocross racing
- New Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block knobs offer more progressive cornering action
- Enhanced handling and knob durability via more flex, and less knob tearing through recess carcass design
- Superior bump absorption through new damping control sidewall rubber compound and recess carcass design
- Directional front tire design provides enhanced grip and steering feel
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain
Rear Geomax MX52 Technology:
- Progressive Cornering Block Technology (PCBT): A Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block design that offers more progressive cornering action and aids in slide control.
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility from recesses placed strategically along the tire carcass to help smooth ride characteristics and allow the bike to follow a line more accurately.
- Controlled-rebound Rubber Element in the Sidewall: This construction helps to damp out bounce, acting as a suspension component within the tire, so the tire can better follow the track surface.
- Staggered Distribution of Center Blocks: Spreads the load on the tire and helps with impact damping and stability, especially in whoops and hard-pack conditions.
Front Geomax MX52 Technology:
- New Directional Tread Pattern: Offers great traction and steering feel for a wide range of riders who have differing riding styles.
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility offers enhanced feel and steering accuracy.
- Unique Tread Block Distribution: Knob design, pattern and knob construction are optimized to work in one direction, which provides advantages in feel and traction.
Dunlop Terrain Chart:
We offer a fast, efficient and hassle-free delivery service. You choose which products to buy and decide where you would like them sent, and we will make sure your items are carefully packaged and arrive safely and quickly.
We try our best to get all orders dispatched within 24 hours of receiving your order when possible.
All orders are sent with tracking details so please ensure that you check your emails and junk folders. A signature is required for DPD, between 8am and 6pm.
UK & CHANNEL ISLES ORDERS
FREE UK Delivery
Available on all orders to Mainland UK with a minimum order value of £49.
We use our DPD Tracked Courier for this service.
Standard UK Delivery - £3.99 for orders below £49
Your order will be dispatched via DPD Tracked Courier. You will receive an email and
SMS notification.Please allow 1 - 2 days to receive your order from the day it leaves us.
Please allow 1 - days to receive your order from the day it leaves us.
Premium UK Delivery - £6.99
Tracked and dispatched via DPD, your order will be dispatched Next Day.
You will receive an email and SMS notification with the in-flight delivery options.
Please allow 1 day to receive your order from the day it leaves us.
UK Offshore - £9.99
Orders delivering to the following UK destinations will be sent via DPD using their
2 day delivery service:
Scottish Highlands, Nothern Ireland, The Isle of Man and The Channel Islands.
FREE European Delivery:
Available on orders over £99 to the following European countries:
Standard International Delivery:
Your order will be dispatched via Tracked Courier. Please allow 3 - 5 days to receive your order from the day it leaves us.
Express International Delivery:
Your order will be dispatched via Tracked Courier. Please allow 1 - 2 days to receive your
order from the day it leaves us.All international delivery costs are calculated at the time of checkout and vary depending upon the delivery address specified.
FREE DELIVERY & SHIPPING
FREE UK Delivery is available on all orders to Mainland UK with a minimum order value of £49. We use our DPD Tracked Courier for this service.
FREE European Delivery is available to selected European Countries (Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany and Italy) with a minimum order value of £99.
Welcome to our Rewards Scheme
How do I earn points?
write a review
visit our shop
Make a purchase
+1 points per £1 / €1
to your friends
+500 points if a friend spends over £100 (Share the link or send an email through your My points section)
- 1. There's no time limit on your points, you can decide when you want to use them.
- 2. Please note that reward points are one-time use only and on-transferable.
- 3. If you return or cancel an order owing to our mistake, the points you used can be refund to your account-
in this instance please contact our customer service team
- 4. In other instance, reward points are non-refundable.
- 5. Some rewards types may require a minimum Order of £100.
- Any further questions regarding our loyalty reward system should be directed to email@example.com