Your cart is currently empty.
RFX Pro Series F7 Taper Bar 28.6mm Windham Bend
FREE UK DELIVERY ORDERS OVER £49
FREE EU SHIPPING INTL FROM £9.99
60 DAY RETURNS POLICY
RFX Pro Series F7 Taper Bar 28.6mm Windham Bend
RFX Pro Series F7 Taper Bars are designed and tested at the highest level.
F7 Taper Bars are manufactured from 7075-T6 aluminium and feature Oversize Taper Extension (OTE) to give the ultimate strength and crash resistance, whilst Engineered Flex Technology (EFT) and Progressive Damping Control (PDC) helps provide just the right amount of flex and reduces machine vibration to help combat rider fatigue.
OTE is a lengthening of the central oversize (28.6mm) section. Increasing the oversize section to run past the final bend in the handlebar adds significant strength to the weakest part of any handlebar, couple this with a 4mm wall thickness that stays consistent even on the outside of the bends and the F7 Taper Bar is one of the lightest yet strongest bars on the market.
EFT is designed to give a small amount of flex in the bars. Carefully selecting an inner wall thickness of 4mm through the rise and taper area of the bars helps to reduce the effects of jarring in large impacts whilst providing the rider maximum front-end feel in corners.
PDC is created using a larger wall thickness of 5mm on the handlebar grip area, this has been calculated to balance and dampen against the effects of handlebar vibration. This is a similar principal to the handlebar weights used in sports bikes but is specifically designed and tested to suit the vibration range produced by modern high performance 4 stroke motocross bikes.
- Made from 7075 aerospace aluminium construction
- T6 heat treated to increase tensile strength
- Shot peened finish to prevent surface stress fractures and increase bar life
- Oversize Taper Extension (OTE) helps reduce crash damage
- Engineered Flex Technology (EFT) helps reduce rider fatigue
- Progressive Damping Control (PDC) helps reduce machine vibration
- Knurled grip area to help prevent grips slipping & twisting
- Polished throttle area to give a smoother throttle action
- Laser etched alignment grid for the perfect setup
- Colour anodised to prevent corrosion
- Includes a high-density foam pad with a hard wearing PVC cover
- Available in a variety of bends to suit most racers
We offer a fast, efficient and hassle-free delivery service. You choose which products to buy and decide where you would like them sent, and we will make sure your items are carefully packaged and arrive safely and quickly.
We try our best to get all orders dispatched within 24 hours of receiving your order when possible.
All orders are sent with tracking details so please ensure that you check your emails and junk folders. A signature is required for DPD, between 8am and 6pm.
UK & CHANNEL ISLES ORDERS
FREE UK Delivery
Available on all orders to Mainland UK with a minimum order value of £49.
We use our DPD Tracked Courier for this service.
Standard UK Delivery - £3.99 for orders below £49
Your order will be dispatched via DPD Tracked Courier. You will receive an email and
SMS notification.Please allow 1 - 2 days to receive your order from the day it leaves us.
Please allow 1 - days to receive your order from the day it leaves us.
Premium UK Delivery - £6.99
Tracked and dispatched via DPD, your order will be dispatched Next Day.
You will receive an email and SMS notification with the in-flight delivery options.
Please allow 1 day to receive your order from the day it leaves us.
UK Offshore - £9.99
Orders delivering to the following UK destinations will be sent via DPD using their
2 day delivery service:
Scottish Highlands, Nothern Ireland, The Isle of Man and The Channel Islands.
FREE European Delivery:
Available on orders over £99 to the following European countries:
Standard International Delivery:
Your order will be dispatched via Tracked Courier. Please allow 3 - 5 days to receive your order from the day it leaves us.
Express International Delivery:
Your order will be dispatched via Tracked Courier. Please allow 1 - 2 days to receive your
order from the day it leaves us.All international delivery costs are calculated at the time of checkout and vary depending upon the delivery address specified.
FREE DELIVERY & SHIPPING
FREE UK Delivery is available on all orders to Mainland UK with a minimum order value of £49. We use our DPD Tracked Courier for this service.
FREE European Delivery is available to selected European Countries (Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany and Italy) with a minimum order value of £99.
Welcome to our Rewards Scheme
How do I earn points?
write a review
visit our shop
Make a purchase
+1 points per £1 / €1
to your friends
+500 points if a friend spends over £100 (Share the link or send an email through your My points section)
- 1. There's no time limit on your points, you can decide when you want to use them.
- 2. Please note that reward points are one-time use only and on-transferable.
- 3. If you return or cancel an order owing to our mistake, the points you used can be refund to your account-
in this instance please contact our customer service team
- 4. In other instance, reward points are non-refundable.
- 5. Some rewards types may require a minimum Order of £100.
- Any further questions regarding our loyalty reward system should be directed to email@example.com