Your cart is currently empty.
Venhill Front Brake Hoses
FREE UK DELIVERY ORDERS OVER £49
INTL & EU SHIPPING FROM £9.99
60 DAY RETURNS POLICY
Venhill Front Brake Hoses
VENHILL POWERHOSE PLUS brake lines are manufactured from smooth bore Teflon tubing with a stainless steel over braid which in turn is covered by a plastic coating in a variety of colours. The hose itself has a minimum burst pressure of 13000 PSI (950 BAR), which removes the spongy, feel of brakes associated with factory fitted rubber hoses. The socket nuts fitted at the ends are also in stainless steel so the complete line is corrosion free.
The unique construction of Powerhose Plus brake lines makes it a truly stress free and self-aligning system.
TUV APPROVED. All Powerhose Plus lines conform to VSS 106 test standards and are tested, inspected and certificated by TUV as standard.
FACTORY TESTED hoses are your guarantee of safety and peace of mind. Each hose is a manufactured part, which is, then gas pressure tested to 1500 PSI (102 BAR) at the Venhill factory in the UK. This unique testing procedure means that the hose you have purchased (or are considering purchasing) has been made to - and achieved the highest possible standard.
OFF ROAD BIKE KITS complete hose kit with rigid sections as required. Designs follow the routing and sizes of the original line.
TO FIT POWERHOSE PLUS you will need an 11mm spanner together with a 14mm spanner for any banjo bolts.
- Double check thread compatibility for master cylinder and callipers.
- Loosely assemble hose to end fittings and attach to the machine.
- Remember to renew all copper washers where used.
- Ensure that hoses are correctly routed. Avoid tightly strapping to framework.
- Check operation of fork and suspension arm to ensure that hose does not become trapped or stressed.
- Tighten all connections (do not over tighten).
- Bleed system in accordance with manufacturer's instructions.
- Check all joins for leakage under pressure (operate brake lever and pressurise system) and Inspect regularly.
- If you are in any doubt about replacing or installing lines please consult you're nearest qualified motorcycle mechanic
Recommended torque settings
- Min 14 ft/lbs Max 24 ft/lbs.
- Min 2 Kilogram-Meter Max 3.3 Kilogram-Meter
- Min 19 Meter-Newtons Max 32 Meter-Newtons
We offer a fast, efficient and hassle-free delivery service. You choose which products to buy and decide where you would like them sent, and we will make sure your items are carefully packaged and arrive safely and quickly.
We try our best to get all orders dispatched within 24 hours of receiving your order when possible.
All orders are sent with tracking details so please ensure that you check your emails and junk folders. A signature is required for DPD, between 8am and 6pm.
UK & CHANNEL ISLES ORDERS
FREE UK Delivery
Available on all orders to Mainland UK with a minimum order value of £49.
We use our DPD Tracked Courier for this service.
Standard UK Delivery - £3.99 for orders below £49
Your order will be dispatched via DPD Tracked Courier. You will receive an email and
SMS notification.Please allow 1 - 2 days to receive your order from the day it leaves us.
Please allow 1 - days to receive your order from the day it leaves us.
Premium UK Delivery - £6.99
Tracked and dispatched via DPD, your order will be dispatched Next Day.
You will receive an email and SMS notification with the in-flight delivery options.
Please allow 1 day to receive your order from the day it leaves us.
UK Offshore - £9.99
Orders delivering to the following UK destinations will be sent via DPD using their
2 day delivery service:
Scottish Highlands, Nothern Ireland, The Isle of Man and The Channel Islands.
FREE European Delivery:
Available on orders over £99 to the following European countries:
Standard International Delivery:
Your order will be dispatched via Tracked Courier. Please allow 3 - 5 days to receive your order from the day it leaves us.
Express International Delivery:
Your order will be dispatched via Tracked Courier. Please allow 1 - 2 days to receive your
order from the day it leaves us.All international delivery costs are calculated at the time of checkout and vary depending upon the delivery address specified.
FREE DELIVERY & SHIPPING
FREE UK Delivery is available on all orders to Mainland UK with a minimum order value of £49. We use our DPD Tracked Courier for this service.
FREE European Delivery is available to selected European Countries (Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany and Italy) with a minimum order value of £99.
Welcome to our Loyalty Scheme
How do I Earn points?
+ 100 points
write a review
+ 100 points
visit our shop
Make a purchase
+1 points per £1 / €1
to your friends
+500 points if a friend spends over £100 (Share the link or sent a email through My points section)
- 1. There's no time limit on your points, you can decide when you want to use them.
- 2. Please note that reward points are one-time use only and on-transferable.
- 3. If you return or cancel an order owing to our mistake, the points you used can be refund to your account-
in this instance please contact our customer service team
- 4. In other instance, reward points are non-refundable.
- 5. Some rewards may require a Minimum Order of £100.
- Any further questions regarding our loyalty reward system should be directed to email@example.com